Head of Creation
About the Team:
Marketing Art is a large and multiskilled team responsible for optimizing our user acquisition campaigns’ performance through the creatives displayed on them. Those creatives are the first point of contact of millions of users with our games. Having appealing Ads that resonate with the audience is to have an essential competitive advantage among millions of mobile games worldwide, which plays a significant role in our games’ growth.
Our games connect people with exciting characters, vibrant worlds, and unforgettable experiences. Our creatives ads have the challenge of with few seconds display all the magic of our games. To do that well, we need to be constantly studying our performance and the mobile gaming marketing trends, testing new ads, and analyzing all the performance data we have from both tests and live campaigns.
You will manage and grow a small team of brilliant creative directors that create and prioritize ideas that maximize our campaign ad performance.
The content that your team creates will be seen by millions of eyes around the globe. Your team will use past learnings, testing, and competitors' creatives insights to create new creatives and prioritize their production.
Your goal is to make our Creative Directors find creatives with a high impact on our game’s growth with more frequency. To do that, among other things, you need to question and if necessary, rethink our creation and prioritization process.
Who you are:
- Creative or UX Leadership: You have years of experience working in a creative leadership position in the game/film/ series/ marketing production environment. Or you can also have previous experience as a UX leader.
- Innovative and with critical/ logical thinking: you can rethink how things are done. You can critically think about a problem and find creative solutions to it, clearly knowing why you choose a path among the others.
- Data curiosity: You are open to learning how to make data-informed decisions.
- Inspirational: You have demonstrated the ability to inspire creative teams.
- Adaptability: You have demonstrated an ability to manage a group of creative talent in a dynamically changing production environment.
- Team Player: You are a self-motivated team player who proactively seeks feedback and shares knowledge.
- Intellectually humble: You love to learn. You know that you don’t have all the answers to complex questions. You know what you don’t know, and you are ready to have ideas/ recommendations questioned.
What you'll do:
- Management and Team Building: You will be responsible for hiring, training, mentorship, and developing a team of Creative Directors to ensure the creation of high-performing creative campaigns.
- Critically analyze how we create and prioritize ideas and improve/ rethink this process: You will question and help strengthen our creation process. You understand how our successful ideas were created and what works and not for each game by analyzing data.
You critically question/review the rationale of how we decide which creative ideas to produce based on tests’ results.
- Think of new growth paths to be explored inside Creation: should we test a new production type of creative (as mini-games), or a different communication style trending in games or social media? Should we have different ideas for some kind of segmentation? Those are examples of questions that you will think about and make decisions on your daily basis.
While the Creative Directors are thinking about ideas to be produced in the short – term, you need to take perspective and think more medium and long-term.
- Think about structuring past learnings: you need to think about what information our Creatives Directors need to consume to improve our performance and how we should structure those pieces of information.
- Collaborate with other leaders across Marketing Art and the company.
What you'll need:
- Experience working as the leader of a creative team in Advertising, CG, Comics, Games, or comparable digital media. Or experience as a UX leader
- Experience logically rethinking how things are done and getting good results from it
- Excellent oral and written English communication
- You have experience working with games creative ad; especially mobile titles;
- You were an entrepreneur ;
- You have experience using data to make decisions;
- You speak Portuguese or have an understanding of Latin-based language.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this