FP&A is a strategic team that responds directly to the VP of Finance. The team is responsible for analyzing the company’s results and performance, finding opportunities for improvement, and partnering with different business areas of the company to implement critical initiatives to improve results.
Wildlife Studios is searching for a Financial Planning Speci to join our FP&A team. We seek an inventive teammate not afraid to roll-up her or his sleeves to lead financial and business analysis, to help the management team in the decision-making process. We'll need you to have experience with business and financial modeling, as well as shown knowledge of finance and accounting; Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
What you'll do
Fundamentally, you will be constantly in contact with the business teams in order to understand the metrics and their action plans to improve them, as well as analyze its encouraging results x actual results. You'll also:
- Forecast the Topline taking into account the company strategies and its probability of success;
- Work closely with different departments inside and outside the finance team to support the construction of the business and financial models;
- Support the construction and automation of managerial reports, including the creation of relevant metrics and analysis of opportunities from the reports generated;
- Get the dedication of the teams and make them accountable for the delivered results
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related fields;
- At least two years of experience with Financial/Strategic Planning or related fields;
- Knowledge of finance and accounting;
More about you
- Experienced in business and financial modelling;
- Organised and methodical, you have the ability and field to tackle problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Detail-oriented and very diligent, you always make sure that every number you present is accurate and has a traceable source;
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly;
- Strong communication skills, you will be an important connection between the finance and business teams;
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things, seldom satisfied with the status quo, and willing to own the extra mile to make considerable changes to things that are done incorrectly.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this