Brazil - Remote
About the team
Wildlife is one of the largest gaming companies in the world. With game studios led by some of the greatest mobile game Directors in history, Wildlife is on a mission to Free the Creators – unlocking and amplifying the creative energy of amazing game development teams across the globe.
Our Wildlife Platform builds on the learnings from our global portfolio. It will enable game developers to focus their energy on the art and science of crafting amazing games while leveraging world-class expertise in game development, testing, lifecycle management, and growth.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Product Manager to plan team activities and engineers’ allocation.
- Ensure the team delivers the plan on time and with high quality..
- Help engineers solve their most challenging problems, including defining the architecture of our systems.
- Guarantee the team engineers’ happiness and efficiency.
- Attract and retain talent.
- Conduct regular 1:1s with team engineers.
- Report status to stakeholders.
What you need
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engieering, or other related areas or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development, with 1+ years leading teams of developers
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Working proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Ability to learn fast and to to handle multiple different contexts
- Experience in C#, Unity, or game development
- Experience developing platform products.
- Experience developing and maintaining systems with a high volume of requests.
- Project management experience.
- Business knowledge about the games industry.
More about you
Team focused. You believe in influencing through developing relationships over exercising authority. You always look for improving your team’s health, for example, by balancing operational responsibilities with development.
Having the best engineers is key to scaling. We look for leaders that thrive when hiring the best engineers and promoting their growth. You believe in providing continuous, thoughtful feedback and in recognizing the individual strengths and contributions of your team members.
Technically proficient. You understand the technologies your teams are working with and are not afraid of asking the right questions to conduct the team towards the best technical decisions versus business tradeoffs.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field