Data Governance Specialist
We're looking for a talented and passionate Data Governance Specialist, to join Wildlife's Data Governance team in São Paulo, Brazil.
You will be part of the Data Governance Strategy structure, being responsible for the training of users and processes related to Data Governance. You will contribute to the fulfillment of the general data protection rules, help the company to deliver reliable data, and will also be responsible for the processes for metadata/catalog management.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Work closely to Wildlife's teams in order to understand their consumptions requirements and guide the best practices;
- You will work with Data Quality team to guide the best practices to pursue reliability and the correct use of data;
- Design and implement processes and requirements for all data governance pillars that will guarantee the correct use;
- Knowledge in data quality processes, metadata management, standards and data access policies;
- You will provide a process to protect data and guarantee the data privacy (compliance to LGPD/GDPR and COPPA).
What you'll need
- Complete academic degree in Technology or related areas;
- 5 or more years of relevant experience with data governance (main disciplines) and data management mechanisms;
- Knowledge and experience with Data lifecycle documentation and Data Mapping/Classification;
- Knowledge and experience identifying roles and responsibilities – including RACI matrix;
- Knowledge Dictionary, Data Concept and support process to data privacy;
- Experience disseminating governance culture to the company;
- Strong analytical skills and business vision.
More about you
- Natural analytical thinker;
- Passionate about customer experience. You will work hard to guarantee the product we have built is easy and intuitive to use and that it is effective;
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- You're flexible, collaborative and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this