We’re looking for a talented and passionate Senior Data Engineer, to join Wildlife’s team in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our team processes terabytes of data to solve our most challenging quests: Which is the best way to monetize ad opportunities in our games?
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining systems and data pipelines;
- Collaborate with product managers, machine learning and software engineers, and other data scientists to help Wildlife make the most successful mobile games;
- Identify common demands from clients, design and propose solutions that improve everything from their operation to the end-user experience;
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems in the production environment. Being proactive in identifying issues will be key for your success;
- Contribute to the best practices of development, reliability, and availability of our systems;
- Our main technologies are Databricks, Airflow, Spark, Datadog, Python and AWS.
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- Previous experience as a Data Engineer;
- Programmer with SQL proficiency;
- Experience creating data pipelines;
- Knowledge and experience with Python or Spark are a differential;
More about you
- Empowering teams is key to scaling. We look for engineers that have a history of designing systems and services that enable others to do their best work. You have a keen eye for common features and demands and can build from different requirements and expectations to a common ground. You are happy when you contribute to planning and design discussions;
- Technically skilled. You have deep knowledge about systems design and have built a career focused on studying how to design, maintain, and stable systems with great usability;
- Metrics focused. We are metrics oriented and our systems have a great impact on the work of other teams. You have an analytic mindset and focus on ensuring great visibility to your clients. You aim to create products that leverage data for decision-making.
- Team player. You know that great work can only be achieved through collaboration and diversity of ideas. You are willing to help out wherever needed and are always looking for different inputs from your team.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this