We're looking for a talented and passionate Business Intelligence Analyst to join Wildlife's IT Operations team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The mission of the IT Operations team at Wildlife is to have world-class productivity and efficiency across the company by finding and further investigating efficiency opportunities related to better usage and/or provisioning of technology resources; building and maintaining our visualization layer for costs, usage, and performance reporting.
To build the required resources to enable better governance within Wildlife’s IT Operations: We need to have the correct data, and be able to consistently query it. Our users need to be able to consume this data with an amazing experience. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining the visualization layer for costs, usage and performance reporting we need for this.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Master CSPs’ invoices and billing criteria
- Build visualisation layers to a) get insights about our IT operation, and b) expose that information to a company-wide audience
- Produce online dashboards to monitor KPIs and SLAS per vendor
- Propose relevant KPIs to monitor costs and performance
- Provide insights that allow us to identify potential performance issues / avoid deviations in costs
- Design an alarm system for anomaly detection and management
What you'll need
- +3 years of relevant experience with data analysis and visualization
- Data Discovery Tooling experience (e.g.: Tableau)
- Data Visualization Tooling experience (e.g.: Looker, PowerBI)
- SQL Knowledge
- English intermediate/advanced level
More about you
- Analytical and detail oriented profile
- Flexible, you thrive in radically changing environments
- Good communication skills as you will need to interact with many stakeholders within the organization
- Highly proactive
- Team Player
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this