Business Operations Manager
About the Role
Wildlife is looking for a Business Operations Manager to join a high level team. The area's mission is to execute high priority non-routine projects across the organization. Our vision is that “BizOps” is the go-to partner for the most difficult problems – from running and improving our management routines to delivering on business initiatives.
What you'll do
The incumbent \will lead a project or set of initiatives, working very closely with the Head of BizOps, Executives or Senior leaders in the company. You will be responsible for:
- Lead strategic initiatives, from the design to implementation. This includes managing and reporting progress on projects you are working on; driving change management and handover of the projects you deliver
- Write clear and concise documents to support decision-making. – Run the rituals that ensure these documents are built on time and with the correct inputs and buy ins
- Support an area to succeed: Join a team, and take over the project and people management duties, while keeping the manager as the technical architect
What you'll need
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills and approachability
- Solid related experience in other companies or in consulting
Who you are
- You are extremely proactive and are not afraid of failure
- You have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Also, you are constantly looking for ways to improve processes and analysis
- You're hands-on; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this