Business Intelligence Sr Analyst
We're looking for a talented and passionate Business Intelligence Analyst to join Wildlife's Business Intelligence Engineering team based in São Paulo, Brasil or Buenos Aires, Argentina. This can be a fully-remote work model.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll play a key role in building and maintaining data products that empower hundreds of users to use petabytes of data on a daily basis. You’ll be part of a team composed of BI and Analytics Engineers that are constantly in touch with Product Managers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, leveraging our process, tools and pipelines in order to have an effective and efficient analytics data layer.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems for good, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Create analytics products that will be used by hundreds of internal users and drive decisions;
- Drive reporting improvement and automation to create new innovative and insightful reports in a timely manner;
- Design and deploy monitoring tools and systems targeting both the BIE and the business teams' operation;
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc;
- Design, implement, and support systems that can provide ad-hoc access to large datasets;
- Evolve day-to-day operations reporting mechanisms;
- Drive and lead the development of projects and products;
- Ensure a highly functional operation from a technical perspective;
- Own the technical and architectural design;
- Own the technical quality and performance of the team's deliverables and operations;
- Drive operational excellence for data ingestion, transformation, and publication to ensure confidence in the systems we build.
What you'll need
- MBA or M.S. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Finance, or other quantitative fields;
- Solid experience working as a BI Engineer or Big Data Analyst on technically challenging problems;
- Strong knowledge of Data Visualization methods;
- Reporting tools such as Looker or Tableau (Amplitude and/or Data Dog is a plus);
- Python, SQL, Pyspark;
- Analytical tools (Excel, Databases, SQL);
- Proficiency with data querying or modeling technique with SQL and/or R.
More about you
- You combine technical knowledge and business savvy;
- You have advanced analytical skills and are detail-oriented;
- You are not afraid to propose and explore new initiatives;
- You have the ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills to work with multiple peers/stakeholders;
- You are passionate about working on and solving problems;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this