Business Intelligence Senior Analyst
We'e looking for a talented and passionate Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, to join Wildlife's FP&A team in São Paulo, Brazil.
Our Finance team is looking for a person who will turn data into information and knowledge for our business decisions, helping to identify needs and address critical issues. This person will create the best view of dashboards and reports, facilitating information gathering and integration with other systems, as well as work closely with business support teams to automate processes and increase efficiency. We look for someone who will go beyond the obvious and act as a true business advisor.
What you’ll do
- Work proactively to build awesome dashboards and reports;
- Propose new solutions to ingest and process data;
- Transform data into willing to take action information;
- Work with business support teams to integrate systems and databases, and automate processes;
- Understand the business KPIs and automate reports, working with our core team to support the executive’s decision-making.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, economics or related field;
- +2 years with experience as a business intelligence analyst or data analyst;
- Proficiency with Python and SQL;
- Knowledge in modeling databases and ETL process with many types of data sources (APIs, Web Services, flat files)
- Experience with BI visualization tools as Looker Tableau or PowerBi;
- Desirable, but not essential, knowledge in Spark (Databricks) and Airflow.
- High intermediate level of English.
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, outstanding interpersonal skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Organized and methodical, you have the ability and field to tackle problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Multi-function. You can handle the operational and strategic functions of the position
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly
- You are a great teammate. You're willing to help out whenever needed
- You are candid and feel comfortable to advocate leaders following internal control guidelines
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this