About the Team
Our Ad Monetization team is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. We are data-driven, agile, and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We're looking for talented professionals who see our opportunity’s uniqueness, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Our team is looking for someone with the tenacity to help us continue to deliver our Ad Monetization strategy. For that, we are looking for a Business Analyst who is passionate about transforming data into compelling business insights, helping us to scale advertising revenue while keeping players happy and engaged.
This role is suited for candidates with a strong analytical background and individuals driven by data-driven decisions.
More about you
- You have an analytical frame of mind and fundamentally understand the levers that allow ad monetization to scale.
- You're hands-on, willing, and able to do what's needed, no matter the task to learn and find creative and unusual solutions to scale our games.
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and excellent follow-through on tasks.
- You want to operate in a high-growth environment.
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you.
What you'll do
- Analyze large, complex data sets to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Build automated dashboards and reports for company-wide awareness.
- Conceptualize and execute tests to provide actionable recommendations to improve ad monetization strategy for our games.
- Work with different teams to gather insights into improving our games and making better ones in the future.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely and effectively with remote teams in Brazil and Argentina.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or related experience
- Broad knowledge of statistics
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Understands how to analyze metrics and data, to take appropriate action
- Robust SQL with experience querying large, complex datasets. Strong Excel skills.
- Basic programming skills, preferably R and Python
- Advanced writing and speaking English skills
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this