We're looking for a Business Analyst, to join Wildlife's User Acquisition team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As Business Analyst you'll be responsible for the end-to-end process that allows our campaigns to have the lowest cost possible maximising the number of downloads, impacting millions of users daily. This role suits those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business by bringing millions of new users to our games. There are truly millions of mobile games worldwide and our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games, efficiently. That means we have to:
– Understand users’ behaviors and predict how valuable they are for our games.
– Impact these users on the most cost-efficient way across all placements available in the world.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the return on investment of hundreds of campaigns, optimizing them in order to increase our number of downloads in multiple games;
- Identify targeting segmentations and explore opportunities to optimize multiple game's campaigns for a number of downloads and ROI maximization;
- Develop strategies, test plans, measure performance, and execute scenarios analysis;
- Provide insightful analysis of our UA spend and its results.;
- Establish relationships with different partners to ensure the growth efficiency and maximum reach of multiple games.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics or related experience;
- Broad knowledge of statistics;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment;
- Understands how to analyze metrics and data, in order to take appropriate action;
- Basic programming skills, preferably R and SQL;
- Advanced writing and speaking English skills.
More about you
- You have an analytical frame of mind and fundamentally understand the levers that allow marketing campaigns to scale;
- You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task in order to learn and find creative and unusual solutions to scale our games;
- You are ambitious and have an extreme sense of ownership towards the leveraging of our campaigns in your channel and are committed to our game's growth;
- You want to operate in a high-growth environment;
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this