Associate Content Creator Manager (Remote)
Our Player Experience Team is based in Dublin and has a focus on Creating Delightful Moments for our Fans throughout Every Step of their Journey.
It is our mission to deliver bespoke support, create memories that span lifetimes and generations, and make our players feel a sense of wonder and excitement when they engage with our products. We strive to turn our players into fans and help them connect with one another in a safe, fun, and inclusive way. We show empathy and care in all interactions and have an impact on the company and products by acting as the voice of our players. We will relentlessly work to share the ideals and vision of Wildlife with the world.
About the Role
This role will have the primary responsibility for overall Content Creator Management of one of our games and will report into one of our Lead Content Creator Manager.
You’ll have the opportunity to manage and grow our portfolio of content creators. You will gather feedback and analyze community sentiment, while acting as the voice of our content creators with our product development teams to drive the new features, improvements, and bug fixes that will have the most positive impact on our community. You will be responsible for keeping the content creators engaged, heard, and excited about what’s to come. You will also contribute to their growth as creators by autonomously running projects and initiatives that provide better exposure, exclusive features, and learning opportunities.
More about you
- You care about others, and you live that ideal every day. We set a high standard for ourselves, especially when it comes to supporting our players. We always listen, and do our best to help and empathize whenever we interact with anyone who plays our games. We expect this same high self-standard from all player-facing employees.
- You excel at communicating, you'll deliver content to creators all around the world, understanding the best tone and approach for a large range of audiences is crucial. You can speak the language of gamers, you get the references/memes, and you have fun engaging with this type of communication.
- You thrive on finding ways to improve how we operate. As we are growing, and challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry, we need you to contribute beyond just doing your standard work. We will ask you to find problems and more importantly, come up with solutions so as a group, we can all do better.
- You are highly accountable. Accountability is a cornerstone of our success, and our players love when we take complete ownership of any issues they are facing until we have driven full resolution. Your accountability should go beyond resolving creator issues, it is a mindset and a quality that you have worked to shape over time, so you are reliable and trustworthy (to yourself, your colleagues, and your customers).
What you’ll do
- Engage with content creators across a variety of channels.
- Maintain and grow our partner programs for content creators across at least one of our games.
- Build and maintain a content calendar with all events and activities designed to keep our creators engaged.
- Interface with Community Managers, Player Support Operations, Localization & VIP Relationship Management to understand the full range of player feedback.
- Act as a voice of the content creators. Provide feedback to improve our products, tools, policies, and procedures; all in an effort to create delightful experiences at every opportunity.
- Create informational content such as newsletters, communications and program updates.
- Analyze and report on the content creators performance data to drive continuous improvement and proactively intervene if trends are going downwards by using dedicated tools.
- Build reports based on comments and data generated by content creators.
- Spotlight Content Creators content both in-game and on our social media channels.
- Moderate our creators’ community content ensuring a fun, safe, and inclusive community for all players.
- Partner with User Acquisition in building marketing campaigns and strategic partnerships.
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results.
What you’ll need
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a Creator Management role or equivalent (Influencer Marketing Manager).
- You have at least 1 year of experience engaging players in a public setting (forums, social media, public review responses, etc.)
- Strong understanding of social media services mechanisms and trends, with an extra focus on YouTube / Twitch and also including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit and Discord.
- You are an empathetic person and you are able to solve conflicts between content creators.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must!
- A passion for and experience with a variety of games, especially on mobile!
- Ability to act as a public face of Wildlife and engage with our players and content creators in a variety of online public settings with a fun and professional tone.
- Confidence of acting as a voice of the content creators with the core development teams.
- Knowledge of video, image, and audio editing software is a plus.
- Experience being a content creator is a plus.
- A higher education degree is preferred, but not required.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help us build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this