Head of UX Design
We're looking for a talented and passionate Head of UX Design to join Wildlife's Product Team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Wildlife UX Designer, you will be responsible for conducting user research and testing. Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs. It is a story that begins before the device is even in the gamer's hands.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing businesses!
About the Team
Wildlife is constantly growing and launching worldwide games because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with engineers, artists, designers, distribution specialists, data scientists, among others, to help develop games that impact people's lives all over the globe.
What you’ll do
- Craft the architecture of the game interface, grounding on the information about the functionality acquired from the Game Designer
- Deliver a clear, comprehensive interface to UI team, Designers and Product Managers.
- Demonstrate the insights of the team's playtesting and player research to advise your game and feature designs;
- Build user flows to ensure that iterative feedback is incorporated into the development process;
- Test the interface inside the game and follow up technical flaws with fixing solutions;
- Be in charge of monetisation strategies for in-app purchases and free-to-play games;
- You will be the keeper of user-centred design and be responsible for understanding the user need balancing with business challenges;
- Be responsible for building and leading a UX team.
What you'll need
- BA/BS in the related subject area;
- Analytics skills (e.g., statistics, A/B testing);
- Strong familiarity with Wildlife’s games and mobile products;
- Previous experience with the development and shipment of mobile titles;
- Managing skills;
- Come from a game industry is a plus.
More about you
- Expect in process flow development, journey mapping and user requirements analysis;
- Familiarity of UX design tools for wireframing, prototyping, flow-charts, etc.;
- Knowledge about monetization strategies for games;
- Understanding of game production pipelines;
- Portfolio showing entire UX process including research, problem, solution and reasonings;
- Interest in cognitive sciences;
- Strong interest in user-centred design and player experience;
- Experience at Mobile Games companies;
- Experience in team building;
- Previous experience leading teams.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this