Fullstack Jr Engineer Manager
Wildlife is searching for an Engineer Manager to join our Ads Monetization team. On the technical side, you'll need to find bottlenecks and solve performance problems in distributed systems with ease. You'll also make decisions about bigger systems design themes, such as when to build sustainable, high-impact projects and when to ship things quickly and with quality. You'll play a fundamental role in making our games reach the next billion people by guiding and developing highly skilled engineers and working closely with other managers and leaders to improve our processes and ensure we have a world-class engineering organization.
- Team focused. You believe in influencing through developing relationships over exercising authority. You always look for improving your team's health, for example, by balancing operational responsibilities with development.
- Technically skilled. You have deep knowledge about systems design and have built a career focused on studying how to design, maintain and monitor highly scalable systems. You are happy when you contribute to planning and design discussions.
- Having the best engineers is key to scaling. We look for leaders that thrive when hiring the best engineers and promoting their growth. You believe in providing continuous, thoughtful feedback and in recognizing the individual strengths and contributions of your team members.
- Participate in and guide the development of systems focusing on your customer, whether they are players or other Wildlife employees
- Guarantee the team engineers' happiness and productivity
- Attract and retain talents
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- 5+ years of software development professional experience.
- Experience managing teams of at least 5 people.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this