Business Operations Senior Analyst
About the Team
In Business Operations, We identify, prioritize and execute high value and high complexity initiatives. We are constantly involved in the strategic themes across the entire company. Furthermore, we are constantly improving the company management systems, which includes coordinating our quarterly planning and retrospectives, leading internal communications and preparing investor updates.
About the Role
The Business Operations Senior Analyst role demands high analytical and problem solving skills. This role also includes periodic checkpoints with other project managers, in which it is requested that the main hypothesis and conclusions are presented, as well as the plan for next steps. Because most of the analysis involves a different problem, there will be no routine for this job. The ideal candidate must be very creative and proactive to succeed in the role.
More about you
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Curious and eager to learn
- You are extremely proactive and are not afraid of failure
- You have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Also, you are constantly looking for ways to improve processes and analysis
- You're hands-on; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
- Strong communication skills and approachability
What you'll do
- You will be assigned a specific project (or set of initiatives) and will be responsible for:
- Understanding the context with support
- Partner with managers to define strategies and priorities
- Proposing an approach and expected outcomes
- Suggesting a work plan and validating it with team involved
- Use data to make decisions and measure quality
- Work with different areas in the company
- Ensuring execution
- Communicating results
- To perform this successfully, you should be curious and increasingly become knowledgeable about our company and industry
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Related experience in other companies
- Demonstrated ability to use data in decision making
- History of having worked with (or managed) projects
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field