About the Team
FP&A is a strategic team that responds directly to the VP of Finance. The team is responsible for analyzing the company’s results and performance, finding opportunities for improvement, and partnering with different business areas of the company to implement strategic initiatives to improve results.
About the Role
Wildlife Studios is searching for a Financial Planning Specialist to join our FP&A team. We seek a resourceful team player not afraid to roll-up her or his sleeves to lead financial and business analysis, to help the management team in the decision making process. We'll need you to have experience with business and financial modelling, as well as a solid knowledge of finance and accounting; Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
More about you
- Experienced at business and financial modelling;
- Organised and methodical, you have the ability and discipline to solve problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Detail-oriented and extremely diligent, you always make sure that every number you present is correct and has a traceable source;
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understand new concepts and apply them quickly;
- Strong communication skills, you will be an important connection between the finance and business teams;
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things, seldom satisfied with the status quo, and willing to run the extra mile to make considerable changes to things that are done incorrectly.
What you’ll do
Fundamentally, you will be constantly in contact with the business teams in order to understand the metrics and their action plans to improve them, as well as analyse its expected results x actual results. You'll also:
- Forecast the Topline taking into account the company strategies and its probability of success;
- Work closely with different departments inside and outside the finance team to support the construction of business and financial models;
- Support the construction and automation of managerial reports, including the creation of KPIs and analysis of opportunities from the reports generated;
- Get the commitment of the teams and make them accountable for the delivered results
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related fields;
- At least two years experience with Financial/Strategic Planning or related fields;
- Knowledge of finance and accounting;
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field