Tech Lead Engineer - Playables Ads Development
About the Team
In Creatives Intelligence, we are responsible for creating the best performing ads for our games. We need to be constantly studying our competitor's strategies and mobile gaming marketing trends, testing our new ads, and analyzing all the performance data we have from both tests and live campaigns. A big factor for the success of a game is how well he is promoted – this is mainly determined by the quality of its ads, so our team is focused on always having new and great performing ads for Wildlife games. The Playables Team is a fast paced game development team composed of Engineers and Artists that given size, memory and processing constraints are able to deliver beautiful experiences that leads users to download our games.
About the Role
As a Tech Lead you'll be responsible for helping us raise the quality and reduce time to market of our playables, you will build a long term vision for our engineering including – but not limited to – reusability of code, QA and alignment with Art; You will face challenges generated by our playable ideas including size and memory constraints along with game development and an implementation generalisation mindset.
More about you
- Loves to help a highly efficient team of engineers
- Constantly question trade-offs (time, quality, size, processing)
- Impacting millions of people with your work is fulfilling for you
- Passionate about open ended challenges
- Curious, you're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things and go beyond what is asked
- You like to develop and deliver great and innovative work
What you'll do
- Define long term vision of our in house playable development framework
- Optimizing implementation decisions (such as collision, crowd movements, and others);
- Define implementation patterns and coding best practices ensuring high scalability and day to day ease of usage
- Develop our engineer team skills.
- Work closely with Artists, Product Marketing Specialists and Data Analysts
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.)
- Experience in Unity Development, WebGL, Shading language (GLSL / HLSL) are a plus
- Implementation of a HTML 5 based game on a custom WebGL engine is a plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field